We provide training and professional development in the area of Parent-Child Relationship work. We have specific training/workshop packages for Corporate settings (of all sizes) that can be customised for your specific staff needs, time and budget constraints. Solamh has a specialised Maternity Leave Support Program for companies of all sizes that supports both the company and women preparing to transition out and then back to work. In addition to this, training is available in these areas, though please get in touch with your training requests.
- Parent-Child Communication
- Child Attachment Disorders
- Working with parent(s) & children through play
- How to maximise your quality time with your child if you don’t have quantity time
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Positive Parenting incl Creative Discipline measures
- Healing as a family who have experienced Domestic Violence/Child Sexual Abuse/Death/Divorce or Separation and other family traumas
- When the adopted child and/or family struggles to adapt (Attachment Disorders, how do they manifest & how to respond)
Training can tailored to suit your needs with prior consultation.
Clinical supervision is available to those who work with children and adolescents including trainee Play Therapists and those working towards professional accreditation. Please Contact Us for more information.